NOTICE OF COMPETENCY-BASED WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR APPLICANTS TO VARIOUS VACANT POSITIONS UNDER ENFORCEMENT GROUP AND INTELLIGENCE GROUP (JUNE 20, 2023 PUBLICATION)
The other qualified applicants for various vacant positions under Enforcement Group and Intelligence Group published on June 20, 2023 are scheduled to take the Competency-based Written Examination on the following dates and venues. Click links below for the specific schedule, venue, and list of examinees:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINEES:
- Examinees must take note of their respective ‘Applicant Number’ which will be indicated in the examination questionnaire and answer sheets, among other relevant documents.
- Examinees are required to bring the following:
- Any government-issued Identification card (NO I.D., NO EXAM Policy shall be applied)
- Black or Blue Ballpoint Pen
- For Unvaccinated Examinees:
- Medical Certificate/Clearance indicating 1) absence of any COVID-19-related symptoms and 2) fitness of the applicant to take examination, issued by a public/private licensed physician
- Copy of Rapid Antigen Test/Swab Test result with 24-hour validity (Negative result)
- Examinees must be in smart casual attire.
- Examinees should be at the designated venue at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled examination, for the conduct of verification by the BOC HRMPSB Secretariat.
Further, in light of the current COVID-19 situation in the country and the implementation of pertinent rules and regulations issued by competent authorities, subject activity shall be conducted with due observance of all established minimum public health standards (ie mandatory wearing of face mask, maintenance of social distancing protocols, etc).
Pursuant to Customs Memorandum Order No. 27-2016 or the BOC Merit Selection Plan, the rating obtained by an applicant for hiring and promotion during the conduct of Competency-based Written Examination shall remain valid only for two years.
For inquiries contact the HRMPSB Secretariat immediately thru landline number (02) 5271944/5273622 or thru mobile number 0945-502-1736.
BOC Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board Secretariat