NOTICE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR APPLICANTS TO VACANT CUSTOMS OPERATIONS OFFICER III, CUSTOMS OPERATIONS OFFICER IV, AND COLLECTOR OF CUSTOMS I POSITIONS IN BOC (AUGUST 2022 PUBLICATIONS)
The qualified applicants for vacant Customs Operations Officer III, Customs Operations Officer IV, and Collector of Customs I positions in BOC published in August 2022 are scheduled to take the Competency-based Written Examination on December 01-02, 2022 at the Situation Room, OCOM Building, Bureau of Customs, 16th St. South Harbor, Gate 3, Port Area, Manila. See specific schedule, venue, and list of examinees HERE.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINEES:
- Examinees must take note of their respective ‘Applicant Number’ which will be indicated in the examination questionnaire and answer sheets, among other relevant documents.
- Examinees are required to bring the following:
- Any government-issued Identification card (NO I.D., NO EXAM Policy shall be applied)
- Black or Blue Ballpoint Pen
- For Unvaccinated Examinees:
- Medical Certificate/Clearance indicating 1) absence of any COVID-19-related symptoms and 2) fitness of the applicant to take examination, issued by a public/private licensed physician
- Copy of Rapid Antigen Test/Swab Test result with 72-hour validity (Negative result)
- Examinees must be in smart casual attire.
- Examinees should be at the designated venue at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled examination, for the conduct of verification by the BOC HRMPSB Secretariat.
- Examinees are encouraged to review the Republic Act No. 10863 or the Customs Modernization and Tariff Act (CMTA).
Further, the previously qualified applicants for the abovementioned positions are no longer required to take the Competency-based Written Examination pursuant to the Notice issued by the Alternate Chairperson, HRMPSB. Included in the current pool of applicants for the said positions, however, are only those who submitted their applications via IAMS from August 22, 2022 to September 09, 2022. See list of previously qualified applicants HERE.
In light of the current COVID-19 situation in the country and the implementation of pertinent rules and regulations issued by competent authorities, subject activity shall be conducted with due observance of all established minimum public health standards (ie maintenance of social distancing protocols, etc).
Pursuant to Customs Memorandum Order No. 27-2016 or the BOC Merit Selection Plan, the rating obtained by an applicant for hiring and promotion during the conduct of Competency-based Written Examination shall remain valid only for two years.
For inquiries contact the HRMPSB Secretariat immediately thru landline number (02) 5271944/5273622 or thru mobile number 0906-547-7233.
BOC Human Resource Merit Promotion and Selection Board Secretariat