- WHAT ARE PROHIBITED/REGULATED IMPORTATIONS?
1. WHAT ARE PROHIBITED/REGULATED IMPORTATIONS?
Prohibited importations are generally those not allowed to be brought into the country except when given permission under high controlled conditions as provided for in the laws prohibiting them. Some of these prohibited items are the following:
- Dynamite gunpowder, ammunitions and other explosives, firearms and weapons of war, and parts thereof;
- Written or printed articles in any form containing any matter advocating or inciting treason, or rebellion, insurrection, sedition or subversion against the government of the Philippines, or containing any threat to take the life of, or inflict bodily harm upon any person in the Philippines.
- Written or printed articles, negatives or cinematographic film, photographs, engravings, lithographs, objects, paintings, drawing or other representations of an obscene or immoral character.
- Articles, instruments, drugs and substances designed, intended or adapted for producing unlawful abortion, or any printed matter which advertises or describes or gives directly or indirectly information where, how and by whom unlawful abortion is produced.