NOTICE OF EXAMINATION FOR APPLICANTS TO COLLECTOR OF CUSTOMS II & III POSITIONS IN BOC (JUNE 11, 2019 PUBLICATION)
The qualified applicants for the Collector of Customs II & III positions in the Bureau of Customs published on June 11, 2019 are scheduled to take the Competency-based Written Examination on October 15, 2019 (TUESDAY) at the OCOM Conference Room, GF OCOM Building, BOC Compound, Gate 3, South Harbor, Port Area, Manila, schedule as follows: (See Notice HERE)
|9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.||Collector of Customs II|
|11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.||Collector of Customs III|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE EXAMINEES:
- Examinees must take note of their respective ‘Examinee Numbers’ (specified in the attached list across their names) which will be indicated in the examination questionnaire and answer sheets, among other relevant documents.
- Examinees are required to bring the following:
- Any government-issued Identification Card (NO I.D., NO EXAM Policy shall be applied)
- Black or Blue Ballpoint Pen
- Examinees must be in smart casual attire.
- Examinees should be at the designated venue at least 30 minutes prior to their scheduled examination, for the conduct of verification by the BOC HRMPSB Secretariat.
For inquiries contact the HRMPSB Secretariat immediately at 5271944/5273622.
BOC HRMPSB Secretariat