- The Bureau of Customs (BOC) through the authorized appropriations under the CY 2017 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of Seventeen Million Two Hundred Thirty Two Thousand Pesos (P17,232,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Lease of K9 Narcotics Trained Detection Dogs. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at the bid opening.
- The BOC now invites bids for the project, Lease of K9 Narcotics Trained Detection Dogs. Delivery of the goods shall be in accordance with the delivery schedule under Section VI, Schedule of Requirements. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years prior to the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders (ITB).
- Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the BOC Bids and Awards Committee (BAC) Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 17, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Twenty Five Thousand Pesos (P25,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The BOC will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 24, 2017, 09:00 a.m. at the GSD Conference Room, Ground Floor, OCOM Building, South Harbor, Gate 3, Port Area, Manila, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
- Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 9, 2017, 09:00 a.m. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 9, 2017, 09:00 a.m at the GSD Conference Room, Ground Floor, OCOM Building, South Harbor, Gate 3, Port Area, Manila. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The bidders shall drop three (3) copies of their bids containing the technical component of the bid, including the eligibility requirements, and the financial component of the bid, in two (2) separate sealed envelopes in the bid box located at the above-mentioned address.
- The BOC reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
General Services Division
OCOM Bldg., South Harbor, Gate 3, Port Area, Manila
Telefax No. 527-9757
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
HENRY ANTHONY M. TORRES