- Strictly window to window transaction only;
- No accreditation folders with incomplete requirements shall be received;
- All folders for accreditation shall be pre-evaluated for completeness check before it may be officially received by AMO. Applicants are required to wait for the pre-evaluation process to be finished. Otherwise, the application shall not be considered and AMO shall not be accountable for lost folders;
- All folders received shall be provided with a notification slip indicating when follow ups shall be entertained, which is after 15 working days;
- No undertakings shall be allowed.
- Approval or Denial of applications shall be sent thru email. Please do not follow up at AMO office unless email notification has not been received within 15 working days.
- No person, other than the applicant himself/herself, shall be entertained unless the authorized person is armed with the pertinent Special Power of Attorney/Secretary’s Certificate or Board Resolution in case of corporations, or has a company ID.
** Rest assured that your applications for accreditation will be acted upon within 15 days.